While the debate around whether to change the rules of the sport, encourage players to change their style of play or increase awareness of brain injury in sport rages on, at Rezon, we chose to act now and develop smart, practical solutions for reducing rotational brain trauma.
At Rezon, our product development efforts, focus and research are all about the brain, not the head or skull.
Rezon is the advocate for the brain in sport.
- Empowering a choice on reducing brain trauma across all ability levels, genders, ages and sports;
- Reducing brain trauma, not purely the management and measurement of it;
- Educating on rotational forces and the science of reduced rotational brain trauma;
- Supporting greater awareness of brain health;
- Working with sports psychology to determine how the brain affects performance; and
- Championing issues around positive mental health in sport.